Francisco J. Peñas-Bermejo received his Ph.D. in Spanish from the University of Georgia in 1991. Since then, he has been employed at the University of Dayton, first as an Assistant Professor, and in 1996, as an Associate Professor. He was promoted to Full Professor in 2003. Dr. Peñas-Bermejo is currently the Chair of Department of Languages at the University of Dayton.
- Improve your Spanish language skills!
- Become acquainted with life in modern-day Spain!
- Experience the richness of Spanish history and culture!
- Live with a Spanish family!
- Earn six semester hours of college credit!
PREREQUISITE: SPN 202 or equivalent
UD Leadership Program 2003-2004